Digitalzone'23 Online Event Guide
We are meeting online on November 21st for Digitalzone, the largest digital marketing conference in Eastern Europe and MENA, which we will organize for the 11th time this year!
During our event, where we will host world-renowned industry professionals, we will better understand the crawling and indexing processes and detail how you can use content produced with artificial intelligence! You can visit our website to take advantage of our event where participation will be free.
As our excitement grows as the days count down to Digitalzone'23, we wanted to give you detailed information about this year's speakers and share with you the information we think will be helpful within the scope of our conference.
At the conference, where we will bring together digital marketing experts working in the world's elite and leading companies, valuable names will share the latest strategies and information on SEO, PPC, Content Marketing, and Artificial Intelligence.
The event will begin with the opening speech of Wope Co-Founder Mehmet Aktuğ at 12.00 London time (UTC +0) and continue as follows:
12.15 - Judith Lewis, Founder of DeCabbit Consultancy, will present "AI Isn't What You Think: How to Use AI in Your Business" and will share how businesses can benefit from artificial intelligence beyond its common uses.
13.15 - Yiğit Konur, founder and Head of AI of Wope, will share the basic principles of prompt engineering for AI-powered text generation for content marketers and SEOs with his presentation titled "Prompt Engineering 101 for Content Marketers & SEOs".
14.00 - Yuliia Zadachenkova, Middle PMM at Serpstat, will talk about increasing website optimization by using AI tools in content creation processes with her presentation titled "Website Optimization With AI Tools for Content Creation".
15.00 - Ozan Ketenci, Vice President of Consulting & Strategy at Zeo, will present "Revolutionizing Industries: The Transformative Power of Generative AI" talk about how generative AI can radically change industries, its role in creative processes, and how it can transform business models.
15.45 - Fred Pike, Managing Director / GA & GTM Practice Leader at Northwoods, will share tips and strategies in his presentation ''Optimising and Customising your GA4 Installation'' and talk about more effective data collection and analysis.
16.45 - Heather Physioc, Chief Discoverability Officer at VMLY&R, will present ‘‘Human-Centered: Search in the CX Framework’’ and discuss how search can be integrated with human-centered approaches in the customer experience (CX) framework.
17.30 - Lukasz Zelezny, Director and Co-Owner of SEO.London, will explain how to strengthen SEO strategies and how to increase SEO performance by effectively using the available data sources of businesses in his presentation “Leveraging SEO Through The Available Data’'.
Digitalzone'23, which you can register for free on our website, is organized through the BigMarker platform.
The system, which will be familiar to those who have attended our Meetups before, provides a very comfortable and easy participation experience for those who will use the BigMarker platform for the first time.
After you register on our website, you will receive an automatic confirmation e-mail and webinar link to your e-mail.
Our registered users will also receive reminder e-mails the day before and on the day of the event. However, don't forget to add the event to our calendar from the incoming mail or from the redirection area you can see on the webinar page :)
If you still need to register for our event, you can complete your registration by clicking here!
On November 21, when you click on the link sent to you, you need to log in to BigMarker with your email. Afterward, you can watch the sessions all day long by connecting from the same link.
- While logging in to BigMarker, the system will automatically test whether your internet speed is sufficient. The cameras and microphones of our participants will be automatically turned off during the broadcast.
- You can check your connection now by clicking this link: https://www.bigmarker.com/system_check
- You can be with us all day using your link or you can be online during the sessions you want to listen to. It is possible to log in and out as many times as you want in this process!
- You can watch the presentations full screen by closing the Chatbox section on the right side of the screen.
- Our speakers will answer your questions in their presentations' last 10-15 minutes.
- You can ask your questions from the Q&A section in the Chatbox.
- You can also follow the surveys that our speakers will organize on a live broadcast from the Chatbox area.
You can follow updates and developments about the event day on our social media accounts:
- All presentations at our event will be recorded and uploaded to our YouTube channel at the end of the year.
- Registered e-mail addresses will be notified when the video recordings are uploaded to YouTube.
- Don't forget to follow our social media accounts to follow the posts.
See you on November 21st!