Generali SEO Case Study
Organik Trafikte %93 Artış ve SEO Görünürlüğünde %100 Artış!
Founded in Trieste, Italy in 1831, Generali Group opened its first agency in Istanbul in 1863. The company took a huge step towards localization by establishing Generali Sigorta Anonim Şirketi in 1989.
Generali, one of Europe's top three insurance companies, provides its services all around Turkey through a strong website and call center, as well as a network of over 500 agencies. Aiming to be the lifelong partner of its clients, Generali Sigorta provides high-quality and reliable products and services.
There were three platforms on the website at the beginning of the project, containing the main product-related content.
- Corporate website Generali.com.tr
- Insurance Guide
- Generali Blog where blog content were presented
This has resulted in a large number of repetitive and similar content structures.
Our top priorities were:
- Optimizing existing content,
- Creating relevance between different content types
- Adding operational outlinks to product pages
These actions covered both technical SEO and content development aspects.
Throughout the Generali.com.tr SEO project, we aimed to
- Regularly create authoritative content for the Insurance Guide and https://www.generali.com.tr/blog/Blog parts of the website
- Support the product pages on the main website with a sustainable flow coming from internal links
- Develop content about the main products in a way that is beneficial for search engines and especially visitors
In addition to the regular monitoring of technical improvements, we re-optimized all content with user experience and search intent in mind.
We also implemented our own method in the internal linking strategy with the help of xPath.
As a result of the actions taken, the following improvements were achieved on Generali.com.tr:
- Number of Organic Sessions (YoY): 93+%
- Number of Organic Users (YoY): 106+%
- SEO Visibility Score (YoY): 100+%
- 86% Increase in the Number of New Visitors
* Comparisons of 1-year data from the 2018-2019 / 2019-2020 periods (YoY).